Setting up slides on the static homepage is easy. You can select maximum 3 slides in the free version of the theme.
1. For enabling slides on the homepage, you must have set “A Static Page” as your homepage from “Appearance > Customize > Homepage Settings”.
2. The page, that you have selected as “a Homepage” must use the “Frontpage Template”.
3. If above two conditions are true, you can customize slides from the customizer panel.
4. We use page content to display slides. You will have to create different pages to use them as slides. Featured image from the page will be used as a background image of the slide.
5. You need to have separate pages for displaying them as slides on the homepage.
Refer the following video which demonstrates every step:
Let us know if you need any more help. You can also upgrade to the pro version of the theme for the premium support.