Before installing the theme, you need to have WordPress installed. If you haven’t, you can get help from here for famous 5 minutes?install. Once you are ready, use the following guide to install ‘Shuban’ – WordPress Blog theme. Installing WordPress themes is as easy as 1-2-3!
Installing WordPress theme is very easy. Shuban is a free theme and is hosted in WordPress.org library. So, you can install it by two different methods. You can either install it directly from WordPress.org repository or you can download it separately and upload manually from WordPress admin panel. Using method-1 is easier if you are a beginner.
Method 1 – Use Admin Theme Search
‘Shuban’ is reviewed & approved by Experts at WordPress.org and is hosted in WordPress’s free themes library. This makes it easy for anyone to install ‘Shuban’ in few minutes. Just follow below steps to get your super-powered blog running.
- Log in to the WordPress admin area.
- Next, click on Appearance > Themes.
- On themes page, click on Add New button at the top.
- In the search box, type “Shuban” and press enter.
- From results, hover over “Shuban” theme by “SaltTechno” author and click the ‘Install’ button.
- It will take few seconds to download the theme from WordPress.org server to your server.
- Once the theme is downloaded, you will see ‘Activate’ button. Click on ‘Activate’ to activate the newly installed theme.
Method 2 – Upload Theme Manually from Admin Panel
You can also download the theme from WordPress.org and upload it from your WordPress admin panel. Though this method is as easy as the first one, we recommend the first method for installing ‘Shuban’ theme. If you have got some issue with the first method, follow below steps to upload & activate theme manually.
- First, download ‘Shuban’ theme using this link. Or, visit here and click the download button.
- Next, log in to the WordPress admin area.
- Click on Appearance > Themes.
- On themes page, click on ‘Add New’ button at the top. You will be redirected to ‘Add New Theme’ page.
- On this page, click on ‘Upload Theme’ button.
- You will be prompted to choose the zip file that you downloaded in step 1. Select the file and click Install Now.
- The theme will be uploaded to your server and then the system will ask you to ‘Activate’ the theme.
- Click on ‘Activate’ button to activate the theme. ?Check your website’s front page now.
There is another method to upload the theme using FTP connection. But, it will need some more technical knowledge. If any of above two methods don’t work, let us know below and we will help you with the FTP method.