Durja is a powerful premium WordPress blog theme. As mentioned in other documentation, we support 5 different post formats in Durja. You can create a standard blog post or you can use Durja to create video, audio, status or a gallery post type. If you want to know more, please visit ‘Durja – Premium WordPress Blog Theme‘. In this documentation, we will learn how to create an audio blog post.
If you want to read more about Post Formats, please visit this link & read ‘What is Post Formats’ section.
What is an audio blog post?
Audio post is a post format which we use to create an audio blog post. You can see an audio post on this demo link. On this link, we have an audio?as a post thumbnail instead of an image. You can play this audio even from a home page without going to the blog post. In this demo link, we have embedded Ed Sheeran’s famous song ‘Shape of you’ from soundcloud.com.
How to create such audio blog post with Durja WordPress Theme?
Follow these steps to create an audio post:
- Login to WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Posts > Add New.?
- On ‘Add New Post’ screen: Select ‘Audio’ radio button in ‘Format’ meta box?displayed on the right sidebar.
- When you select ‘Audio’ radio button as shown in step 3, a new meta box (Audio Post Metabox) will appear below our main text editor. If you don’t see new meta box appearing, check this link.
- Enter the link of your audio into the text box as displayed here:?
- Add other post information like title, your post content, category, tags etc.
- Click on Publish button.
Your audio blog post will be published.