In this documentation, we will learn how to speed up your website. To speed up your website we need Autoptimize wordpress?plugin.
We have used this plugin for optimize website performance. Autoptimize wordpress plugin?makes optimizing your site really easy. It can aggregate, minify and cache scripts and styles, injects CSS in the page head by default and can move and defer scripts to the footer. It also minifies the HTML code itself, making your page really lightweight. There are advanced options and an extensive API available to enable you to tailor Autoptimize to each and every site?s specific needs. And it can even improve your site?s performance when on HTTP/2!
How to speed up your website
Follow these steps to speed up your websites:
- Login to WordPress admin dashboard.
- First, we will check Autoptimizing plugin?is activated or not. If you have this step while installing your theme, you already must be having ‘Autoptimizing’ installed. Make sure that this plugin is activated.
- If plugins are deactivated. First, we need activate plugins by going to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Go to Settings > Autoptimize in the WordPress menu.
- Customize with your Requirments.
- Click on save change button.